News:

Important : Disclaimers, forum information and instructions are available in this subforum

New members please click this link to join our WhatsApp group 
https://chat.whatsapp.com/Kct4vX5ybol928j8RyhrRP

Weekend Drives Announced; click on the link(s) below and register:

Oman Expedition Apr 2024 – Interest Check

All level drives on 30th March 2024 Saturday

Main Menu

Charity- Help required for treatment

Started by dharanhemanth@gmail.com, 26 November 17, 16:55:32

dharanhemanth@gmail.com

Hello all,
I am writing on behalf of a friend of mine, Mirshad K P, who needs financial help for treatment of his younger Sister Mirsha K.P. who is suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease.
The treatment is either lifelong dialysis which will cost INR 15,000/- per month or a renal transplantation which will cost one time INR 1,000,000/- as per the certificate given by Iqraa Hospital Calicut. The patient's family, who does not have a regular fixed source of income, could not accumulate sufficient money for the transplant which is the permanent cure for the disease.
Should you wish to verify the facts, the certificate issued by Iqraa Hospital Calicut is attached and the contact details of the patient is given below.
Mirsha KP, Kulangara Puthiyakathu, Kollam PO, Koyilandi, Calicut 673307. The contact number of my friend  Mirshad is 00919846912722
Should you decide to help them, which I request you to, please transfer funds directly to her brother's account:
Mirshad KP
Account number: 99980103276171
IFSC code: FDRL0001001
Federal Bank
Branch: Koyilandi

Thank You