News:

Important : Disclaimers, forum information and instructions are available in this subforum

New members please click this link to join our WhatsApp group 
https://chat.whatsapp.com/Kct4vX5ybol928j8RyhrRP

Weekend Drives Announced; click on the link(s) below and register:

Oman Expedition Apr 2024 – Interest Check

All level drives on 30th March 2024 Saturday

Main Menu

DR KIT

Started by N A V I N, 02 March 17, 10:51:53

DJV3D

Dear All,

In order to have our team's unique identity, we are introducing our very own "DR Kit". This kit contains the following:

- One Customized T- Shirt
- One Flag with DR logo
- Two DR stickers

Requesting all members to provide your respective shoulder size, at the earliest, to facilitate in the initial production lot.

Sizes Available S, M, L, XL, XXL & XXXL

The flag will suit all standard flag poles and stickers are identical to existing ones.

The cost of the kit is AED 75/- and this is as per actual production cost.
Please copy latest post, mention Name, Size of T shirt, number of Tshirts required.

1. Navin (S) 1
2. Dev (M) 1
3. Hemant (L) 1

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
-Kenpachi

dharanhemanth@gmail.com

Quote from: N A V I N on 02 March 17, 10:51:53
Dear All,

In order to have our team's unique identity, we are introducing our very own "DR Kit". This kit contains the following:

- One Flag with DR logo
- Two DR stickers

Requesting all members to provide your respective shoulder size, at the earliest, to facilitate in the initial production lot.

The flag will suit all standard flag poles and stickers are identical to existing ones.

Please copy latest post, mention Name, Size of T shirt, number of Tshirts required.

1. Navin (S) 1
2. Hemant L 1

N A V I N

Dear All,

- One Flag with DR logo
- Two DR stickers

1. Navin (S) 1
Am Nobody
Nobody is perfect..;)