News:

Important : Disclaimers, forum information and instructions are available in this subforum

New members please click this link to join our WhatsApp group 
https://chat.whatsapp.com/Kct4vX5ybol928j8RyhrRP

Weekend Drives Announced; click on the link(s) below and register:

Oman Expedition Apr 2024 – Interest Check

All level drives on 30th March 2024 Saturday

Main Menu

Compressor for sale or swap with a recovery rope

Started by Arun, 22 January 16, 21:27:03

Arun

@sands.. yes it is a bit slow. but that is a small price to pay for the convenience of preset psi, auto stop at preset, inflate 2 at a time while you sit inside the car listening to music and eating n drinking after a hard drive. you can mount a small vlair tank under the car chassis and take this to a different level. thats for later :)
Sit silently doing nothing. Spring will come and grass will grow..

TOSSEY

Quote from: Suresh on 24 January 16, 11:26:04
This a quite a surprise; did not know it was so fast. 

Use one at a time, then it will be fast. 
Tossey Ninan K
050-2032133

Suresh

Quote from: Arun on 23 January 16, 16:00:06
... My 3 tires are full when airmax guys are finished with their all 4 full...

This a quite a surprise; did not know it was so fast. 

sands

@Navin, any idea on the approx costs.

@Arun, the time the totyota compressor takes it inflate one tyre, within the same time my chinese compressor inflates the other 3 tyres. I am surprised you being happy with the built in compressor, no offense

N A V I N

Am Nobody
Nobody is perfect..;)

Mohammed Afsar

I would wait to test the Al Futtaim on board compressor in summer.  ;)
If your satisfied in summer then sell your camel compressor.
Is there any reward for good other than good? Quran 55:60

Arun

Yep. It is very slow if I try to air up 2 tyres simultaneously. One at a time it is not so bad. My 3 tires are full when airmax guys are finished with their all 4 full. But I am sitting in the car waiting for the preset cutoff while airmaxers connect  cables to the battery, air up, measure, air up down again. Now for the life of me I cant understand why offroader vehicles  except for jeep rubicon doesnt come with TPMS systems. If thats the case we can mount any compressor and sit inside the car watching the guage.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Suresh

Arun - suggest you hold on to them compressor as a back up. Isn't the built in one slow as a tortoise?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Arun

I have a camel brand compressor. Used hardly 2 times with my old Pajero. My new car has a builtin compressor so this one is for sale or swap with a good recovery rope with shackles.